The Sabbat have a simple power structure. With the exception of Regent, most of these titles are not fixed, and some chose to assume different titles such as Deacon or Father instead of Bishop.
The base unit of the Sabbat is the Pack. A pack consists of a number of vampires working, existing and acting together. They enforce loyalty using a blood ritual known as the Vaulderie. New packs can be created should the need arise, for instance if many new recruits arrive in the City or if another pack falls in battle.
In charge of the entire sect worldwide.
- His Most Distinguished Excellency Regent Charles Delmare (Charles VI) of Clan Lasombra
Responsible for a large geographic area
- Ambrosio Luis Monçada, Cardinal of Europe
An advisor, either to an Archbishop, Cardinal or the Regent. Often, they form a council (plural; Prisci).
- Priscus Don Eleiso de Polanco
Archbishops rule a region, or large city.
- Mike Fitz, Archbishop of East Anglia
- The Archbishop of Liverpool
Rules a small city, or presides over several packs.
- His Grace Hunter, Bishop of Norwich
- His Grace Gregory Masters, Bishop of Hull
- His Grace Lord Daniel Fitzalen-Howard, Bishop of Lincoln
- His Grace Dingo, Bishop of Nottingham
In charge of a pack.
Looks after pack logistics, such as haven or food supply.
Templar & Paladin
A bodyguard appointed to a Bishop or higher-ranked Cainite.
Works to maintain the pack’s spiritual well-being and performs rituals.
Groups and organisations within the Sabbat
The Black Hand
A major military force, whose members are scattered across the world in packs. They can be called upon to muster in times of need, but don’t remain active for very long. The Black Hand are the Sabbat’s internal police and military force. All of its members have a sigil shaped like a crescent moon on their right hand.
The Sabbat Inquisition
It is the Sabbat Inquisition’s job to root out infernalists, cultists, demons and heretics.